Why have a Reiki Healing?
People come to alternative and natural healing modalities for many reasons. Some are looking to de-stress, boost energy and find peace & relaxation, others have a specific emotional issue they would like to address, others want to complement the conventional therapy they are already using and some are just curious. Whatever your reasons you are very welcome, here are a few areas that Reiki can be used for:
- Physical illness & health issues
- Supports the immune system
- Creates deep relaxation
- Helping with stress & tiredness
- Feeling more calm & peaceful
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Pain relief
- Aids better sleeping
- Aids the body to release stress and tension
- Balancing body mind & spirit
- Assisting with life challenges
- Aids breaking of addictions
- It accelerates the body’s self-healing process
- Balancing & boosting your energy
- Balancing emotions
- Reduces blood pressure
- Spiritual growth
- Can help with accute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, headaches, etc)
What is Reiki?
Reiki (pronounced ray kee) is a natural method of energy healing. A session of Reiki treatment brings balance and harmony to your mind, body and spirit.
It is a completely non-invasive therapy as it is performed with the client fully clothed. During the Reiki treatment healing energy is directed to where it is needed most helping to restore the delicate balance within the client by clearing energy blocks and restoring energy where it is depleted. During a Reiki treatment clients can feel a variety of sensations (such as tingling, warmth etc) as the energy shifts occur.